Cleaning Time.

The Stricken

First Post
*A peice of tan parchment is hung on the board away from all the others...*

I believe it would be very nice if Lady Siani would clean her house of some unwated guests... I have been keeping my eye out for visitors whom are unwanted by patrons in the tavern, though it is completely up to Lady Siani what to do about this, I think it would be a good idea to rid us of these problems, before the run off buisness. Here is a list of tainted ones, also known as vampires, whom have been frequenting the tavern that I have seen thus far:
Update!

Defcarr
Cyath
Cry
Mediga

I will list the apperances of these tainted ones once I get a closer look. The list will be updated often. So those whom come to this tavern often, be careful, ok.

The Stricken

Last edited:

Adept Mortisha

First Post
I salute you! But I must ask, out of a passing interest, your reasons for disliking vampires and wishing to kill them. I'm a researcher of sorts, and this is a topic that has a mild fascination for me.

~Adept Mortisha dur Jammou

The Stricken

First Post
Around the old message, a new one has been scribbled down, in tight fine handwriting minescule markings have been drawed on the parchment.... you have to tilt your head and squint with your eyes to make them out...

Dark, dull or dreary... we are the warriors of those who are weary... tooth nail claw and blade... a new dawn will shine, a future made

Onlooker

First Post
*A small, pale piece of parchment is carefully pinned next to the original one. Written on it is a message in quite simple, large-lettered printing*

I too would like to question the removal of those who are listed here. One of them (Cyath) happens to be a good friend of mine, and is a good man beyond some humans I have met. Besides, what gives you the right to judge who is an "unwanted guest"?

- Zahz Klteni.

Babylon Logos

First Post
*a young elf woman moves along the board, her eyes carefully moving over the posts as she walks. She comes to a halt, an eyebrow lifted as she goes over one in particular. She quietly jots her own note to add.*

The same right that gives me reason to hunt a vampire. Or for them to be slaughtered upon sight with-in the bounds of the city. To simply put it, his own will to request it. If you need clarification.

It was my decision to begin the path I am on now.

It was the Lord's decision to lay a law stating that Leeches, among other things may be killed upon sight with no legal consequences, ie Murder.

And it was that person's decision to request thier banishment from the CrossRoads.

Babylon Logos, the discourse of the first, Slayer

*she tacks up her message below that of Zahz, moving away.*

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Hm..

*The young woman scans the notes and letters for a moment then grins slightly and reaches up posting a parchment with decent handwriting written on it with a red ink, saying:*

"It seems the only true way you can rid yourself of your fear is to push it aside. How sad... Doing that is like supressing an unwanted nightmare, it won't be visible to others but it will still scratch and claw at the back of your mind."

-Mayu.

Remove ads