• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Closing] WOT: Prophecies of the Dragon

garyh

First Post
I understand, Derek, and thanks for making the attempt. As Uriel said, picking up someone else's game was admirable.

I'll just have to try to get another WoT game started. :) Or, maybe in a few months, run one myself. :eek:

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
GruTheWanderer said:
Hi Everyone,

I am sorry to say that I am closing Prophecies of the Dragon. This is an unhappy first for me, so I am not making the decision lightly. Up until last week I was prepared to press on. But being honest with myself, I'm not enjoying the game.

garyh, Uriel, and Darkwolf, thanks for playing. I appreciate the work you put in to your characters and the dialogue.

Kajamba, thanks for making a character. I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to play.

Darkwolf, I'd be happy to have you join any of my other games. The other three players are already in at least one of them.

Sincerely,
Derek

I thank you for the invite Gru. I'll see if I can't get into another of your games at some point.

Remove ads