• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Community] Iridia 41

ChristianW

First Post
The March 5th installment of Iridia is ready for download. Print copies of this issue are already in the mail.

March 5, 2007; Iridia No.41; D&D 3.5/GURPS 4e
The "Chronicle of the Winter War" continues at long last. In this installment I present Sir Loren, a brave knight who was first introduced in Iridia 8. Even though Sir Loren knows that the glory of Mount of Celestia awaits, he is reluctant to meet his end just yet. On the back page my GURPS bestiary project continues. Even though the ogre weighs in at a meager 6 points, it packs a serious punch. The ogre's -9 to reaction rolls ensures that it will leave a lasting impression upon PCs!

iridia41_front.jpg

iridia41_back.jpg

Iridia in .pdf
The current (82k .pdf) and previous issues are available for download in .pdf. Visit the "Issues" page at www.IridiaZine.net to download current and back issues.

About Iridia
The Iridia fanzine arrives in your mailbox as a welcome relief from utility bills and ridiculous credit card offers. Within the pages of Iridia you'll find material for current and out-of-print rpgs. I also share tips on building terrain, reviews, and other bits I think gamers will find useful. If you'd like a few print copies, send me, Christian, an e-mail request at Christian@IridiaZine.net with a mailing address. You can also download each issue in .pdf!

Game on!
Christian

Remove ads