• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Correl: Element of Origin ENDGAME

MarauderX

Explorer
CORREL: An Element of Origin ENDGAME
At first, all you could hear were voices. They were muffled and echoed strangely, as though heard from beneath the surface of a deep, dark lake.
'My time runs short,' she said. The sound of her voice was powerful, vibrant, and utterly wrong, full of discordant tones like shattered glass. 'I have obligations to fulfill. Obligations that will not be denied.'
'Do not speak to me of time,' an oily, deep voice responded. 'Mine runs short as well. But they have been shown the way, now. They know what must be done.'
'But will they act? That is the question.' There was the faint chime of finely hammered silver, and the sound of a knife cutting through meat.
'Who can say?' the deep voice growled...

CORREL: An Element of Origin is a D&D 3.5 homebrew setting. This is the last of a long series of adventures for 20th level characters.

SLOT 1: Grimnyr
SLOT 2: Alex Stonetree
SLOT 3: Brother MacLaren
SLOT 4: OPEN - Felvonni (Litorian Cleric)
SLOT 5: OPEN - Quentin Blythe (Rogue/Ranger/Shadowdancer)
SLOT 6: OPEN - <<No PC for the first part>>

FOR THE OPEN SLOTS: You will be filling in for two PCs for the first part of the game (about 1 hour). The PCs can be found here: www.correl.wikispaces.com
For the second part, bring your best 19th level character using the SRD and SRD ONLY.

Last edited:

Remove ads