• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Could 3e/PF finally get their own forum?

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
While you're doing a restructuring of the forums, I think it a good time to suggest something I've thought for a good while, now.

4e has it's own forum, 5e has its own forum (which I imagine will stay when the game is actually released) and everyone else is lumped into Legacy.

Frankly, if you look at B/X, BECMI, 1e and 2e...then look at 3-3.5e and Pathfinder...you're talking about two very different sets of rules and ways of playing.

I would venture to say, as serious a shift/differences in the game from 2 to 3e as there was (and is recognized) from 3 to 4e.

I, personally, believe that all "older skool" (which I would count up to and including 2e) could/should hold the "Legacy" forum and 3e/PF should be separated out to its own board.

Just a suggestion...and nice job on the reorganizing thus far. :)
--SD

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Pathfinder has had its own forum for a couple of years. There's another for legacy editions, which pretty much mean 3E plus the occasional 1E/2E thread (but there would need to be a hundred-fold increase in 1E or 2E traffic to warrant its own forum).

Remove ads