Could Senua from Senua's Sacrifice be in the Slaine RPG?

Here I am... I just started playing Senua's Sacrifice and started getting ideas that she might very well fit into the Slaine RPG as either one of the four tribes of the Earth goddess or Pict that worships the Earth Goddess or even time travelling Pictish hero for the Earth-Goddess, given that she may not actually exist in the same time-line as Slaine let alone the same game?

If I had to make her a Pict, how might I do that?

If I had to make her one of the northern tribes of the Earth Goddess, would that be the Finians or what other tribe?

How would you stat her and what feats might I give to her best suiting her special abilities and powers?

How do you intepret her mental illness (Acute Schizophrenia - The hearing of multiple voices...) in this game as either just that or the Goddess talking to her directly?

I'm thinking of bringing her into a homebrew game of the Slaine RPG, since she may not fit into Teeth of the Moonsow. As experienced hero returning or to her own lands or being magically transported to the lands of Slaine via the raw power of the Goddess...

c8ecef5e24f3c6cd82f8dd57b1d7688a.jpg

Here is wiki on her if this helps...

You might get some responses if you:
  1. Added a quick description of the Slaine RPG (include links).
  2. Added a quick description of the video game this character comes from (include links).
  3. Explain this character's background.

Would the Wikipedia entry for the Slaine RPG suffice?

...and to explain more about Slaine himself...

Here is the game called Senua's Sacrifice as it is described and sold on Steam...

Any person here might have down that, and with that knowlege too I might have answered my own question with some effort.

View attachment 341060
Yes, any person could have done that. And, in fact, I did. I knew nothing about these topics. But if you put out zero effort then ask for a response (i.e. effort from others), shockingly, most people won't be bothered to respond.

Now you have put out effort. Let's see if anyone responds.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
I don't know about Slaine, but... (spoiler)

...Senua is just a low-level psycho in Hellblade. Each of the Norsemen and gods that she defeats is only in her imagination, and so is the legendary blade that she finds. So you could drop her into any game that has amateur dreamers. I expect that to change in Senua's Saga.

Remove ads