Cubicle 7 Is #192 on the FT 1000 List of Europe's Fastest Growing Companies

Cubicle 7, based in Ireland, has made the latest FT/Statista ranking of Europe’s fastest-growing companies, placing at #192. The list is based on 'revenue growth at European companies in the three years to 2021'. According to ICV2, Cubicle 7 had €2.4 million in sales in 2021, up from €267,000 in 2018. C7 publishes the official Doctor Who TTRPG, and various Warhammer games. Dominic McDowall...

Einstein-Engine.jpg

Cubicle 7, based in Ireland, has made the latest FT/Statista ranking of Europe’s fastest-growing companies, placing at #192.

The list is based on 'revenue growth at European companies in the three years to 2021'.

According to ICV2, Cubicle 7 had €2.4 million in sales in 2021, up from €267,000 in 2018. C7 publishes the official Doctor Who TTRPG, and various Warhammer games.

Dominic McDowall, CEO of C7, commented "It is a prestigious recognition of our growth to date and the fantastic award-winning Cubicle 7 team who put their heart and soul into bringing our exciting, social, creative and fun products to life".

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I see a lot of their designers regularly commenting on the WFRP discord as well. Like, a LOT of interaction. They don't necessarily give spoilers but theyre always talking about the hobby, the subject matter and requently talking about their interpretation/intention of rules. I love that.
I think seeing designers are people is a big part of the success of a number of companies. MCDM benefits a lot from the fact that fans know and like Matt Colville, for instance, independent of his actual game work.

Tutara

Adventurer
Very glad to hear they are doing well. I didn't back Broken Weave in the end - I will be buying it - but WFRP 4E has been a joyful return to form for the system and hopefully the way towards even bigger and better things.

TheSword

Legend
Very glad to hear they are doing well. I didn't back Broken Weave in the end - I will be buying it - but WFRP 4E has been a joyful return to form for the system and hopefully the way towards even bigger and better things.
Imperial Maledictum will be 40k using a variation of the WFRP ruleset

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads