• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D: The Best Game Ever

clockworkjoe

First Post
Hi everyone,

The official voting has started for the D&D Fan Film Contest. My short movie, D&D, The Best Game Ever is one of the semifinalists. It's a funny video about a group of friends, bored with other games, discover the glory that is Dungeons and Dragons. Being new to the game, they decide to each run a game to see who is the best Dungeon Master. What common pitfalls of gaming will they fall to? Can they master the awesome fun that is roleplaying? How many members of the Stormcaller family will die adventuring?

I would like everyone's support in this contest. I think it showcases why D&D is such a great game. Where else can you save the world from evil and loot the bodies of countless dead orcs?

1. Go to http://gamevideos.com/video/id/5428 and watch D&D: The Best Game EVer if you haven't already. It's a 50 meg quicktime file. You'll need a recent version of quicktime.

2. Vote 10.0 for the rating. You can vote more than once so be sure to come back.

3. Tell everyone you know about the video. Have them vote for it.

4. Go to any website you frequent and post the link to message boards, IRC channels, wherever you think the people will help out.

Thanks again!

Ross Payton

Last edited:

Remove ads