Daemonforge in RPM

Luke

Explorer
Just thought I'd let you guys know that I've started to distribute the Daemonforge campaign setting in my RolePlayingMaster software, as the showcase item for the new Campaign Encyclopaedia feature.

It's currently most of the info and maps (down to Patrons in the web ordered list). At the moment I'm extremely busy with my PreBeta release, but will complete the info when time allows.

Later, I'll also put in the full mechanics for race, prestige classes etc, so that instant generation for these things is possible (as opposed to just having the readable info).

I really like this setting, and with a bit of luck RPM users might start contributing back to the site in the future.
At worst, it may get to the point where all the info doesn't compress enough for me to include it in the core download, but I can at least provide it as a downloadable import module then.

Regards,

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
wonderful news luke! You beat me and the pcgen team to the punch on this one, curses!!! ;) In all respect how did you do the character generation for it? How did you allow the characters to pick different aspects of the races and plug it into RPM?

Looking forward to seeing those goodies in there!

Remove ads