DarkWolf loses horribly to Gray!

Darkwolf

First Post
<GrayDoom> he's been around me :)
<GrayDoom> and i've been around nichar :)
<Judge_In_Red> AAAAARRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW
<Darkwolf> Grand Master 1
<Darkwolf> Graduate of the Dojo of Nature's Wrath/Harmony and the No Luck Dojos
<Darkwolf> Master of the Dojo of the Predator 39-32
<Darkwolf> Record 38-27
<Darkwolf> Powers:
<Darkwolf> Signature Style: TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER, MANTA RAY, CHOPSTICKS, DAGGER, PHOENIX, KI-RIN, MONKEY
<Darkwolf> Dojo Master
<Darkwolf> Fist of Fury(x2)
<Darkwolf> Chi Strike
<Darkwolf> Mastery(Wolf)
<Darkwolf> Mastery(Ki-rin)
<Darkwolf> Master of Emotions
<Darkwolf> Master of Movement
<Darkwolf> Master of Shadows
<Darkwolf> Master of Wealth
<Darkwolf> Yen: 19
<Darkwolf> Item: Grand Klaive - Sig style sword, Immunity Sword, Mastery sword
<GrayDoom> Gray of the Cherry Blossom Caves and Tiger Valleys
<GrayDoom> Diamond Sash 6
<GrayDoom> Signature Style (Cherry Blossom), Signature Style (Tiger), Signature Location (Caves), Signature Location (Valley), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Mastery (Tiger), Poison Blade, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser (x2)
<GrayDoom> Yen Ring (Fist of Fury (x2), Poison Blade (x2))
<GrayDoom> 87 Yen
<GrayDoom> 28-22
<Darkwolf> Dojo master...I'll use DRAGON this time...
<Darkwolf> I'll say little Dratini showed it to me ;p
<Judge_In_Red> ahhhh uses ariles style..
<Darkwolf> and a lot of other people...Lady Diamond, Ariel
<GrayDoom> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> GrayDoom: I find your cousin to be foul-smelling, your garden to be overgrown, and your fist to be amateurish.
<Darkwolf> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: I find your sibling to be like unto a horror, your well to be empty, and your
reflexes to be carved from the same tree as the rest of your ilk.
<Judge_In_Red> ilk??? what is an ilk???
<Judge_In_Red> insults gray
<Sabaron> A nasty word for kin
<Judge_In_Red> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Judge_In_Red: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the ravine south-east of the Guardian Range on the dawn of the northstar.
<GrayDoom> 10 flag speed strat -- should we use boards or here?
<Judge_In_Red> ewwww....\
<Darkwolf> doesnt bother me..
<Darkwolf> might as well do here...less flipping of windows..
<GrayDoom> k
<Judge_In_Red> 87 YEN!!!!
<Judge_In_Red> *fiants*
<Sabaron> Not a DIRTY word. It means more along the lines of "your family is disgusting"
<Sabaron> Carved from the same tree as the rest of your filthy, disgusting, ugly kinfolk
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The cherry blossom bows upon the pillars; scatters the gaze of the lily!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The chopstick devastates the island; scatters the touch of the lightning!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The vine rains upon the coast; lies over the assailment of the shadow!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The mantis slays the coast; absorbs the aggression of the four winds as it spins upon the rolling of the wyrm!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The claw shouts across the glade and so it tracks below Pang-Wu Province; negates the foray of the lightbeam!
<GrayDoom> [13:00] <MeowthBot> 1: The rat brutalizes the heavens; spins in the midst of the storm of the water!
<GrayDoom> [13:00] <MeowthBot> 2: The crane drowns the well; waves away the kick of the reptile!
<GrayDoom> [13:00] <MeowthBot> 3: The phoenix withers the prairie; protects against the beauty of the wyrm!
<GrayDoom> [13:00] <MeowthBot> 4: The leaping sword vanquishes the badlands; waves away the aggression of the lava!
<GrayDoom> [13:00] <MeowthBot> 5: The panther overwhelmingly storms the badlands; fends off the tempest of the bamboo!
<Judge_In_Red> dw starts...
*** Reiella has joined #ybfight
*** ChanServ sets mode: +o Reiella
<Darkwolf> The mantis slays the coast; absorbs the aggression of the four winds as it spins upon the rolling of the wyrm!; FOF; The claw shouts across the glade and so it tracks below Pang-Wu Province; negates the foray of the lightbeam!
<Darkwolf> done
-Reiella- whose judging? rathan?
-> *reiella* yes
*** Reiella sets mode: +v Judge_In_Red
*** Reiella sets mode: +m
*** Reiella changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Gray v Darkwolf (10 Flag Speed)-Rd1'
<Judge_In_Red> what does the + do???
<Reiella> It let's you talk when I make the channel +m
<Reiella> since you're judging :)
<Judge_In_Red> I see..
<GrayDoom> The crane drowns the well; waves away the kick of the reptile!; done;
<Judge_In_Red> hmmm.....
<Judge_In_Red> there's something to be said for a good defence...
<Judge_In_Red> Point Gray
<Judge_In_Red> 1 gray; 0 dw
* Darkwolf looks around from the reptile...
<GrayDoom> heh
<Judge_In_Red> mantis..
<GrayDoom> heh
<Darkwolf> is an insect!
<GrayDoom> close enough :)
<Judge_In_Red> *sigh*
<GrayDoom> don't believe we have insect in the generator (though i thought we didn't have amphibian either....)
<Darkwolf> The chopstick devastates the island; scatters the touch of the lightning!; chi strike; done
<Darkwolf> (I would think vermin would count for insect)
<GrayDoom> The panther overwhelmingly storms the badlands; fends off the tempest of the bamboo!; done
<Judge_In_Red> thems some pretty powerfull chopsticks..
<Judge_In_Red> point and style dw..
<Judge_In_Red> 1 gray; 2 dw
<GrayDoom> sigh. was hoping "fends off the tempest of the bamboo" would work vs chopsticks....
*** Dalamar-AFK is now known as Dalamar
<Darkwolf> The vine rains upon the coast; lies over the assailment of the shadow!; done
<GrayDoom> The rat brutalizes the heavens; spins in the midst of the storm of the water!; poison blade; crowd pleaser; done
<Judge_In_Red> mmmmm destructive rat.......mmmmmm
<Judge_In_Red> point and PB gray
<Judge_In_Red> 4 yen gray
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Gray v Darkwolf (10 Flag Speed)-Rd4'
<Judge_In_Red> 3 gray; 2 dw
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The manta ray sings with the vineyard; conceals the efforts of the soul!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The fan removes the island; shields the rising of the rain! *yen*
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The cherry blossom dodges below the badlands; shields the assailment of the lightning!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The ki-rin falls upon the pond; blocks the efforts of the flame!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The spider tumbles within the ricefield; redirects the motion of the plant!
<Darkwolf> (another cherry blossom...thats 2 in two hands)
<GrayDoom> [13:12] <MeowthBot> 1: The hammer nails the castle; flips on top of the motion of the soul!
<GrayDoom> [13:12] <MeowthBot> 2: The irresistible tree slides across the swamp; blocks the edge of the fire!
<GrayDoom> [13:12] <MeowthBot> 3: The toad falls upon the vineyard; scatters the tempest of the sun!
<GrayDoom> [13:12] <MeowthBot> 4: The crab slashes the spring; redirects the onslaught of the leaf!
<GrayDoom> [13:12] <MeowthBot> 5: The rat scatters the glade; scatters the onslaught of the fell dagger and leaps near the chi of the sunflower! *yen*
<Darkwolf> gray..you're first..I used chi strike
<GrayDoom> k, i'm thinking
<GrayDoom> The crab slashes the spring; redirects the onslaught of the leaf!; done
*** Dalamar has left #ybfight
<Darkwolf> The fan removes the island; shields the rising of the rain! *yen*; FOF; The manta ray sings with the vineyard; conceals the efforts of the soul!; done
<Judge_In_Red> hmmm...
<Judge_In_Red> I like the fan move better..
<Judge_In_Red> Point FoF and 1 yen dw
<Darkwolf> (manta ray is sig)
<GrayDoom> and style (for the second move, manta ray)
<Judge_In_Red> 4 dw; 3 gray
<Judge_In_Red> ok..... 5 dw; 3 gray
<Judge_In_Red> forgot about that..
<Judge_In_Red> you're up dw.
<Darkwolf> The spider tumbles within the ricefield; redirects the motion of the plant!; done
<GrayDoom> i might bribe that round
<GrayDoom> yeah, last round bribed
<Darkwolf> doh...
<Judge_In_Red> 3 yen then gray..
<GrayDoom> yup
<Judge_In_Red> 3 gray; 2 dw
<Darkwolf> The spider tumbles within the ricefield; redirects the motion of the plant!; done
<GrayDoom> yeah, thinking
<Reiella> wee massive deleting is fun
<Darkwolf> heh
<Reiella> halls thread down to 38 now
<Reiella> 37 heh
<GrayDoom> The rat scatters the glade; scatters the onslaught of the fell dagger and leaps near the chi of the sunflower! *yen*; poison blade; crowd pleaser;
<GrayDoom> fof: he toad falls upon the vineyard; scatters the tempest of the sun!; poison blade; done
<Judge_In_Red> eeepp..
<Darkwolf> 5 pointer there...
<Judge_In_Red> Point, hard hitter, PB x2 and fof gray
<Darkwolf> *wince*
<Judge_In_Red> 8 flags gray; 2 dw
<GrayDoom> ok... currently, i'm ahead 7 yen, have 1 bj and 1 fof left -- i need to keep track, its hard with so much
<Darkwolf> I'm dangerous huh...so far its you thats dangerous..
<Judge_In_Red> oh yea...4 yen gray
<GrayDoom> 6 yen from that move... *yen* and a cp
<Judge_In_Red> sorry.... 6 yen gray..
<GrayDoom> The hammer nails the castle; flips on top of the motion of the soul!;
<GrayDoom> fof: The irresistible tree slides across the swamp; blocks the edge of the fire!; done
<Darkwolf> The ki-rin falls upon the pond; blocks the efforts of the flame!;done
<Judge_In_Red> hammer and nails??? what????
<Judge_In_Red> point FoF and match gray
<Darkwolf> gah...not my day
<GrayDoom> i got lucky...
<GrayDoom> none of dw's styles in the second hand
<GrayDoom> and i now have exactly 100 yen!
<Judge_In_Red> yea that helps..
<Darkwolf> you yoink 6 yen...leaves me with 14
<Judge_In_Red> dayum!!!\
<Judge_In_Red> can ariel have a loan...*LOL*
<Judge_In_Red> j/k
*** Reiella sets mode: -m
*** Reiella sets mode: -v Judge_In_Red
*** Reiella changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel'
<Darkwolf> when the sigs come up I'm dangerous...when they don't I'm real weak
<GrayDoom> yeah
<Judge_In_Red> yup..
<GrayDoom> you are somehwat at the mercy of the generator
<Reiella> heh when my sigs come up it's an inconvience.

Remove ads