[Dog Soul] Artist needed for sci-fi project

Balok the Strange

First Post
Dog Soul Publishing is in need of an artist for a science-fiction based project.

We will require 6 pieces of art work (black and white) to illustrate a book in our latest line of products (that being our just launched Dog Star line). Our rate is $20 per 1/4 page image. Portraiture is not required; the needed art is either of creatures, structures, or locations. Portraits of human NPCs will be handled in-house.

If interested, please provide a link to an online gallery or to a storage or FTP site so that we may look at a few samples. You can contact me at the following address:

milkbone@dosgoul.net

Thank you.

Cathix

First Post
Hellion, I'm very familiar with your work as I do some of the layout for Dark Quest. Let me send you an email this evening and tell you more about the project. :)

Anyone else interested in responding to the open call, the 'milkbone@dogsoul.net' addy has been cleared of..*ahem* debris. Your emails won't bounce now.

(spam. oy.)

Last edited:

Cazundae

First Post
Freelance Fantasy Illustrator

Greetings Dog Soul,

My name is Jason Ludwig and I am a fantasy illustrator. My work may be viewed at www.ludwigillustration.com. I am just dropping you a line to let you know that I would be interested in working with you though my rates for 1/4 page black and whites are $50. AS you can see from my galleries, i do a lot of black and white work though it is more fantasy based then sci-fi. I would like to try my hand at the genre again though. Perhaps if you feel my work or rates are not appropriate for you at this time, we might be able to work together in some future project. Thanks for your consideration!

At Your Service,

Jason

Remove ads