Dragonlance Dragonlance Live at PAXU!

darjr

I crit!
DD1C3A08-299D-4447-BB9A-8ED26AFE905B.jpeg

A live event at PAX Unplugged to introduce Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen.

Wizards of the Coast invites you to witness the march of the Dragon Army! Join us in celebrating the launch of Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen in this special live play event featuring an all-star cast of TTRPG favorites that gives you an exclusive look into the massive battles, brave heroes, and legendary villains of both Shadow of the Dragon Queen and the brand new Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn strategy board game.

I see really WotC promotes this line, and I guess because they believe they have got a great potential as "cash-cow". I don't say it was wrong, and my best wishes for them, but I also see a challenge to find a balance between the coherence with the previous lore (we are talking about more two hundred novels) and the necessary changes.

One of the reasons of the reboot is allowing more space for adventures of different groups of heroes, not all the action only for the companions of the lance.

I wonder about age of mortals, at least the new creatures appeared there.

darjr

I crit!
dndwizards # Coming up at #PAXUnplugged: the Designing D&D Dragonlance Panel now with Amy Dallen sitting in for Jeremy Crawford as moderator. «)

Click the link in our bio to watch it live at 2:30 PM ET on

Twitch.

9m

dndwizards * #Dragonlance #DnD #DungeonsAndDragons #DnDBeyond

#ShadowOfTheDragonQueen #Wizards #WotC

#TTRPG #RPG #PAX
E279A5A6-0D12-445C-8AAA-11A1AA20E305.jpeg

Remove ads