Dread Fiend Murdaw 5e Monster

Cleon

Legend
Quite a few fiends can summon others in 5e it just tends to be a variant ability. But I instend to later make a Murdaw phase 1 who is an enemy summoner (he summons evil armours which are basically helmed horrors, and creatures called Chop Clowns which I think a similar creature exists in 5e.)

That makes sense. Murdaw summons monsters in the game in the Second Battle via Call Servants, conjuring Prickly Pranksters (aka Chop Clowns) and/or Harmours (aka EvilArmors or Devil Armors).

Wow, those Evil Armours are hard nuts to crack - Defence 120! They're not that tough once you get through the shell though, having only 64 hit points.

Do Helmed Horrors have official 5E stats yet? I could only find Fan Conversions like this one, which looks about right to me.

I guess you can just use a Shield Guardian in a pinch.

Can't think of a similar creature to a Chop Clown offhand, but as it's basically just a fast stabby humanoid it'd be simple enough to reskin an Assassin or the like.

That makes sense. Murdaw summons monsters in the game in the Second Battle via Call Servants, conjuring Prickly Pranksters (aka Chop Clowns) and/or Harmours (aka EvilArmors or Devil Armors).

Wow, those Evil Armours are hard nuts to crack - Defence 120! They're not that tough once you get through the shell though, having only 64 hit points.

Do Helmed Horrors have official 5E stats yet? I could only find Fan Conversions like this one, which looks about right to me.

Can't think of a similar creature to a Chop Clown offhand, but as it's basically just a fast stabby humanoid it'd be simple enough to reskin an Assassin or the like.
Yep Helmed Horrors are in the Monster Manual.

For now I decided to have him ignore the summoning of the Clowns and just summon Helmed Horrors.

Remove ads