Eberron Recruitment Thread!

Need_A_Life

First Post
While I'm of course disappointed, I understand that some things are beyond ones control... good luck with the project!

So, any other takers?

EvolutionKB

First Post
Without going through and reading the IC thread, what is the general "feel" of the party. I see a warlock and a fighter type, as well as a sneaky swordsage. This leads me to believe that the party is not leading a crusade against evil. I have a tinkering to play several things, let me know what you think works best. An incarnate tending more on the dark side. A beguiler, and a kalashtar ardent.

Need_A_Life

First Post
Hrm... okay, so I guess I should try to describe the feel I'm trying to get (though being a novice DM it might not go perfectly).

I want some urban intrigue in the city of Sharn. Currently the group is making an obviously hostile action towards House Kundarak (by planning a break-in), and House Medani has been briefly mentioned (and I promise they'll come back to haunt you all :] ).

Lots of corruption... the sort of campaign where paladins are rare and far between.

JohnClark

First Post
I'd love to join in (been itching to get back into eberron), but there's a character I've been wanting to play for a while, warforged fighter/warmage. Not sure if it would jive real well with the party or not and if it would throw off the current plan. Cool or should I come up with something with more similarities to the departing character (I'd rather not play a psion if possible)?

Need_A_Life

First Post
I'm cool with pretty much everything... as long as this thing can get going again... I knew that PbP was a lot slower than normal GMing, but I never realized how slow it could get...

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads