• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Requiem of Death (Full)

DralonXitz

First Post
Hey, I was wondering, can you give all give me a post informing of your new names and roles within the Wine Operation? Thanks a bunch.

DralonXitz

First Post
Hey all, not to be a nag about it, but our guidelines at recruitment were 1 post every 1-2 days, so if we could possibly speed up the frequency of our replies, we can get this game moving more.

Autumn

First Post
Apologies for the delay on my own posting, I had a stomach bug that kept me mostly scurrying between my bed and the toilet for a couple of days.

I'm all better now and should be up to regular speed.

Hanuman47

First Post
I also apologize for tardiness. I'm in a play that opens soon and between rehearsal, set construction and real life inconveniences like holding a job I've been a bit busy over the last few days. I may be a bit slow from time to time over the next couple weeks, but I'll try to keep up.

And in answer to DralonXitz's question:
Avram's current alias is Antonio Sebastian. Perhaps he will be the flighty genius vintner, although that role may change as we learn more about the situation.

DralonXitz

First Post
No worries with delays, perfectly understandable, I just wanted to ensure that this group had not lost interest in the game or anything.

Yet, I'm worried about Dave, it's been something of 7 days I believe since I posted, and he hasn't replied. You plan on throwing one up soon Dave, or what is the situation?

dave_o

Explorer
DralonXitz said:
No worries with delays, perfectly understandable, I just wanted to ensure that this group had not lost interest in the game or anything.

Yet, I'm worried about Dave, it's been something of 7 days I believe since I posted, and he hasn't replied. You plan on throwing one up soon Dave, or what is the situation?

Sorry man, been working 70 hour weeks. :/ I'm posting right now! :D

Autumn

First Post
DralonXitz said:
Hey, I was wondering, can you give all give me a post informing of your new names and roles within the Wine Operation? Thanks a bunch.

Sorry, just realised I missed this back at the time. Jale won't be taking an alias in place of his given name, he doesn't see a need. He will however change his family name to something befitting a minor Elven noble, ir'Karasyn. He'd just add the ir' prefix to his real second name except that ir'Arideth sounds a little silly. Also it occurs to me that Jale ir'Karasyn doesn't roll of the tongue either - it'd be better with a consonant ending the first name to avoid a garble or a pause in the middle there. And that would occur to Jale too. So he'll just add a d and call himself Jaled instead (pronounced with two syllables, Jay-led not Jailed).

So Jaled ir'Karasyn it is.

As for his role, he's the son of one of the businessmen with a controlling interest in the wine cartel. He's sent his son along to oversee things but also to teach him business, since the lad is somewhat green and needs to get some experience and maturity before he can be trusted with anything serious. So his actual role is somewhat hazy and ill-defined, and for himself he sees the whole thing as a tremendous opportunity to have some fun in the big city far away from his father's watchful eye.

The role is calculated to make people see him as a charming but somewhat naive and pointless young man - in other words, to take them entirely off-guard.

Hanuman47

First Post
Are we ready to fast forward to the party? Avram can continue to make chit chat all day, but it seems that we more or less have our plan of attack:

Avram and Nix try to befriend Taskerfien.

Melchior investigates Gageron.

Jale investigates Karamazon.

Anything else we need to do?

Remove ads