• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elemental Bender Miniatures - For use with Avatar the Last Airbender RPG or Dungeons & Dragons

Hey everyone! I wanted to share our fully-funded Kickstarter with everyone. We have designed the first wave of miniatures for our new miniatures line. These miniatures are "Elemental Benders". These miniatures are suitable for both D&D and the new Avatar: The Last Airbender TTRPG. We couldn't find the miniatures we wanted to use in the upcoming game, so we decided to produce them ourselves. If you want to help support us and pick up the files or physical miniatures, please check us out HERE

Feel free to ask any questions or refer to the Kickstarter for more info.

Thanks!
20220119_141444.jpg

RThornton

First Post
Hey everyone! I wanted to share our fully-funded Kickstarter with everyone. We have designed the first wave of miniatures for our new miniatures line. These miniatures are "Elemental Benders". These miniatures are suitable for both D&D and the new Avatar: The Last Airbender TTRPG. We couldn't find the miniatures we wanted to use in the upcoming game, so we decided to produce them ourselves. If you want to help support us and pick up the files or physical miniatures, please check us out HERE

Feel free to ask any questions or refer to the Kickstarter for more info.

Thanks!
View attachment 150603
Are these still available to purchase?

aco175

Legend
@RThornton welcome to the site, looks like the Kickstarter closed and was shipped last year. The poster has not been on this site for a while either but I see his Facebook is quite active. You could reach out there.

Remove ads