ELFRIDA, AZ still looking to game!

Treebore

First Post
I am willing to CK Castles and Crusades, but I would be happy to play in a 3.5 game, or 2E, or 1E, or any other game system I have the books for, such as Traveler, Shadowrun, GURPS, RIFTS, etc... I would also be willing to GM Traveller or Shadowrun or 2E D&D.

I also have children ages 10, 12, and 14 looking for games to play in. ENWorld references available from coyote6, darthjaye, harmon, and yanggnome. Maybe others who have gamed with me but I don't know their ENWorld names. I used to live in Charleston, SC and Seaside, CA.

We can even game at my place. I have room for a couple of people to stay, if anyone has an RV I have two hook ups on my property. So staying overnight or even all weekend is OK, especially after I get the walls put up on the second floor of my garage. But that is going to wait for cool weather!

Harmon

First Post
He can Play and he can GM. :D

It is a shame that he had to leave the area, I miss his campaign and his presence at the table. Anyone in the area should look him up. :D

Take care, Tree ;)

Treebore

First Post
I am. I'm still on the group list. I just don't see reasons to respond very often. Keep taking care of yourself, the wife, and especially that little one, which I have yet to see pictures of. Did you say anything on the list that I missed?

Remove ads