Enelya's Perfume Emporium

Enelya

First Post
Enelya's Perfume Emporium
Is now OPEN for business!

Conveniently located one block away from the Crossroad's Tavern, and next door to the Rusty Bucket General Supply Store.

Come check out the selection instock!

A Dyrad's Dream - A blend of exotic flowers and spices blended with aromatic wood-like scent, very womanly.

Moonlight Kisses - A fruity and luscious scent, with sweet flowers, musk and vanilla.

Ninja's Love - a wonderful blend of Asian fruits and florals, with musk and raspberry.

And many more!

Half price for those who mention this ad, or leave me an order via the corkboards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruthia

First Post
*Smiles and leaves a note*

Enelya I would like to order one bottle of A Dyrad's Dream please. Here in this pouch is the money for this order, it will only open for you. When the order is done would you please wrap it and deliever it to Rajak in the Crossroads Tavern? Just tell him it's from Ruthy.....

*She chuckles and leaves the pouch, walking away*

Enelya

First Post
She skips down the stairs, her usual cheerful self, and smiles widely as she discovers Ruthia's message. She is so overcome with excitment as she takes the pouch without checking the payment. Obviously she'll check it later. A quick look left to right, and wafts a hand, magically scribing a response

Thank you, M'lady Ruthy...? I appreciate your business. Your order will be made and delivered pronto!​

Sincerely,
Enelya

Remove ads