(ENN) Murders & Acquisitions RPG released from Nerdburger Games

You’ve never experienced office politics like this before! NerdBurger Games is proud to announce the release of its inaugural tabletop RPG, Murders & Acquisitions, designed by Craig Campbell.

You’ve never experienced office politics like this before! NerdBurger Games is proud to announce the release of its inaugural tabletop RPG, Murders & Acquisitions, designed by Craig Campbell.

Murders & Acquisitions puts you smack dab in the middle of a cut-throat corporation in an absurd, alternate version of our world where literally anything goes in terms of corporate advancement. Players portray employees seeking power, prestige, and wealth…at any cost. Lie, steal, kill. It’s all fair game in a dog-eat-dog corporate world. A series of modular add-on rules allow you to fill the game world with fantastic elements like magic, monsters, future tech, cosmic horror, and the apocalypse.

Murders & Acquisitions is available for purchase (PDF and book options) at DriveThruRPG.com. A variety of PDF support materials are also available.

Dahak

Explorer
I'm pretty fond of dice stats myself. If you're going to use a bunch of odd dice shapes, you might as well make them have significance.

Shiv

Explorer
Hey everyone,

Feel free to ask questions about the game if you have any? I'll endeavor to check back and answer as quickly as I am able.

Craig the Designer

Remove ads

Remove ads