• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experienced Player looking for Online or Skype Role playing Game (EU Timezone)

Gornik

First Post
Hi,

I am an experienced and mature Role-Player looking for a gaming group in the EU timezone evening or weekends via Skype or some other form of Online play. I have experience of DnD (2e, 3e, 3.5e, Oriental Adventures, Ravenloft, Forgotten Realms), Pathfinder, Alternity and some Star Wars. I am open to new suggestions, joining a new or already established gaming group and I am also open to class requirements, I have played most effectively in the past.

My wife, who has no direct experience is also looking to maybe get involved if there is suitable space.

Please message me with any specific interests.

Many Thanks

Gornik

Dalin

First Post
Sorry Gornik, I sent you an email but I'm not sure if it actually got sent, below is the message I sent. Sorry if you now have it twice.

Hi Gornik, are you still looking for an online RPG campaign? If so I'm intending to run a Pathfinder game in the very near future.

It will be an evil campaign based on a published adventure. If evil isn't your thing I'm hopefully going to start running a futuristic/fantasy post apocalyptic campaign in around a months time.

The pathfinder will be more combat orientated, the post apocalyptic one will be investigation/mystery based with moral choices and less of an emphasis on combat. The later will use the Dark Heresy rules but won't be set in the warhammer 40k universe.

Both will be played on-line - the exact mechanics are still to be determined at around 8:00 GMT every other Friday.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Stephen.

Remove ads