Fallen Sun Campaign

Thasis

First Post
Well people. This is a campaign that me and me friends have been playing for some time in the real world. You can play as any alignment realy I don't care. The characters so far are

Party 1 (controlled by Thasis):
Rasputin the Elven 2 Wizard/ 1 Fighter/ 1 Psion (Shaper)/ 1 Assassin
Vevelen the Elven 2 Rouge/ Sorcerer 3 (NPC)
Cecilia the Drow 3 Cleric/ 1 Bard (NPC)
Grie the Gnome 3 Bard/ 1 Psion (Telepath)(NPC)
Ha'Creshna the Human 6 Necromancer (NPC)
Angelo the Human 4 Rouge/ 1 Psion (Nomad)(NPC)

There are 2 people who use the acount DarkSpike17 so I will be refering them as Dark1 and Dark2

Party 2 (Controlled by Dark2)

Other Characters:
Joe the Gnome 4 Bard
Ck ka the Hobgoblin 5 Barbarion
Kree the Goblin 2 Barbarion
Free'll the Goblin 2 Barbarion

Other Characters

Lord Lance the Night Elf 3 Ranger (Lance)
Spike the Elf 4 Rouge (Dark1)

The GM is Punisher4

In the game there is 5 Current explored areas:
Rivendale (large city)
Forest of Rivendale
Free Lance (average city)
Free Lance Mountains
Free Pont (average city)

Jewler post your stats when you get here.

Storyline so far:
Well it started of with my party (minus the necromancer and angelo) and we were looking for adventures (we were and still are a evil party). We some how got in contact with this powerfull necromancer (or he was at the time, we were all Lv1's). He trained us all up in a gladitoirial areana untill we were suitable for his task he needed help with. We were to go into this dungeon under the city of Rivendale and defeat this alip and his minions. Well well we were down there we met a half-fiendish human-like figure. An old friend of the Necromancer. She joined are cause in defeating this alip. We deafeated the alips minons and got to the alips chamber. Well we deafeated the alips minons and the alip reavealed himeself as not a alip but a Necromancer disguising himeself as a alip. The Necromancer on are side new this. This Necromancer was a old acompice of the Necromancer on are side. Well I fought him to the death. I found numereos powerfull artifacts and items on his dead body.After we looted his body and were about to leave a store of raw psionic energy stored in his body combined together and burst out of his body turining into a odly powerfull psi-crstal. He then became my psi-crstal. When I gained a lv I gained it in Psion. We returned up to the surface. The Necromancer then whent his way and I and my party whent of are way. We kept in touch. Me and my party (wich is called the band of dread) went of and bought a tavern. We opened up pretty fast. We then decided to start are own secret gang. We recruited people (including a Vampire). We started to do missions for people gainging us alies and turf. We actualy assassinated a head hauncho leader of a magor crime associate. That gained us publicity throughout the continent. The Band of Dread Gang became very well known. We gained many minions. They the newcomers came. They were old friends (Dark1 and 2). They decided to go there own seperate ways. Dark2 Joined my gang and is currently located in Free Pont. He is about to start up a third guildhouse (i'll get to the second one soon), get more turf, and minions. Dark1 went of and bought his own tavern (in my sector of town wich is shared with a Draconian gang). He started up a gang called the Fallen Sun Gang. He then got more turf and minions. He became a threat. We decided to try a piece treaty. The agreements are still being worked out. Me and my party then went of to Freelance city. We had to kill some monsters and a evil cleric and his minions. We ran into a pack of wights that we had to retreat from. We then arrived at Freelance city. We started up are second gang headquarters. We got more minions. The Necromancer then came to are Second Headquarters. We talked and hanged up. Since the headquarters was supposed to be secret we desguised it as a tavern so we had visitors. We then found out that are Necromancer is being unwilligly controlled by a Dragon Queen who killed my great-grandpapy. We then banished here powers of him. The Necromancer was very thankfull for rescuing his mind. He is now in my debt. He became part of my party. We then struck a deal with the Dragon Queen saying we would stay out of each others way. We then later rescued a rouge named angelo from a unfourtanete fate. He decided to join my gang and party. We then heard some rumurs of a anchient power within Free Lace Mountains. We headed there. We found a cave. We entered. We dealt with a mischeoveos Illusionist Imp. Unfourtanetly he got away. We then explored some more of the cave. We decided it was to dangereos down here untill we became more experianced. We left. In between all of this a strange Night Elf apeared in town. He started up his own tavern. Not much else in is known about him. He is called Lord Lance. That is all that is known.

Jewler is yet to be fitted into the campaign. Anyone else who wants to join may but you must post your character first.

Remove ads