• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feb 2005 DRAFT

BlackJaw

First Post
This is the latest Draft of the Cosmonomicon. It has it's share of errors as editing goes, and a few tweaks are likely still needed... (the DC for landing skill checks look a bit high to me... you don't really want people crashing a high percentage of the time... so that will likely go down)

The basics are here... although the last chapter is all but blank. I've also got some other things I'd like to has out and add. Metamagic for spells on vehicles, and a template for space monsters.

I'm also still working my way through the Aviator core class. I don't like this one all that much, but it's a place to work from. I'll be putting all that up in separate threads to sort of keep track of it all.

For the record I put the file as a PDF but it does lack any real formatting. I'd like the final version to look a lot better then this and maybe even get a little artwork.

Anyways: Here it is, and I'd like comments, concerns, and compliments.

Remove ads