Flash chat room acting weird...

DarkmoorRunebane

First Post
For a while now the flash chat's been acting up in my browsers, I put in the login info the chat starts to load and then--nothing nada, zippo. It just sits there with with the background loaded and it doesn't finish loading the room, no screen chat ,no sidebar, nothing--really odd. I've tried it on both the macintosh and the windows PC I have, not Internet Explorer Firefox or Safari seem to fair any better. Wonder if anyone else is having a similar experience.

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Update: Problem with Flashchat has been isolated and extinguished, chat should now function normally without a cache clearing.

Ruthia

First Post
Well first time it's let me in in over three weeks now, not that thats a big deal it was more of I wanted to see who was around but hey. My question is though, why is it so laggy and why does it eat post? Is it because of the upgrades? Or is this how it will be from now on? Also I know you said your workng on redoing the front page, any chance your adding the "Who's OnLine" list back in? It's kinda annoying having to log in just to see who's around.

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Well first time it's let me in in over three weeks now, not that thats a big deal it was more of I wanted to see who was around but hey. My question is though, why is it so laggy and why does it eat post? Is it because of the upgrades? Or is this how it will be from now on? Also I know you said your workng on redoing the front page, any chance your adding the "Who's OnLine" list back in? It's kinda annoying having to log in just to see who's around.

I'm not sure why it's so laggy, I assume it it probably due to some of the software on the site that it has to work around in order to run. I'll tweak the configuration files and see if I can get some better performance out of it.

The "Who's Online" function is in the works and should be up hopefully tomorrow night.

Remove ads