WotBS flying Shahalesti?

In the paragraph SHAHALESTI ENVOY of Shelter from the storm 5e it's mentioned that "a group of elves flew over the walls".
This means that the elves are flying. Are they using mount or magic?

At least in the 3.5 edition, It was possible to have one spellcaster Grant flight to multiple characters. You can't do that in 5th edition.

Oginme

Villager
At least in the 3.5 edition, It was possible to have one spellcaster Grant flight to multiple characters. You can't do that in 5th edition.
Potions of flying, scrolls of Fly, Wings of Flying, Fly spells, Carpet of Flying there are a number of ways to move several people. I figure if they used a mount, that would have be noted, especially with the reaction to Takasi from the residents of Seaquen.

Ah, well, I was just thinking of the whole 'only one concentration spell active at a time' thing 5e had. Quite different from the 3e era of invisible stoneskinned flying summoners or whatever.

Ah, well, I was just thinking of the whole 'only one concentration spell active at a time' thing 5e had. Quite different from the 3e era of invisible stoneskinned flying summoners or whatever.
there's an xqc clip this reminded me of but i don't think i can post it since it's got swearing in it...

Remove ads