• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For a weekly Pathfinder (dabbling in SWSE) Game in Burlington, Ontario

Failedlegend

First Post
So yeah pretty much the title. (I apologize in advance I suck at making ads :p)

I'm just coming off a 2 year Pathfinder campaign DM'd and written by myself and for fun were messing around with a couple other systems, currently Star Wars Saga Edition Dawn of Defiance but requests for Burning Wheel & Wild Talents have come up but we will likely go back to Pathfinder unless something sticks.

Unfortunately I've lost several players who had to move to go to College or University so I'm down to 2 Regulars (as well as myself) and a handful of occasionals (although I should get 1 regular back in 2 months)

So were just looking to fill out the ranks again (I prefer a group of 4-6)

We play nearly every friday night from 4:30pm - 9pmish (I work nights so don't wake until around 4pm) at two locations, my modest apartment in south burlington and my friends house in North Burlington.

I have personally been playing on and off since I was in High School (and late elementary) but have only been GMing for a few years. I am currently 28 (which btw I prefer 18+), I tend to play a little fast and loose with the rules especially if the group agrees something is nonsensical or if a slight tweak will allow a player to be more satisfied with their character (w/o breaking the game)

Anyways if you'd like more information please feel free to email me at vampmaster86@hotmail.com (I REALLY need to change that :p)

Note: Open to suggestion on how to write this better feel free to PM me

Last edited:

Remove ads