Forgotten Realms: Clandestine Planning

Awakened

First Post
This thread has been created for the intent of planning out the forthcoming Forgotten Realms: Clandestine campaign, which will take place in the eastern region of the Realms known as The Endless Wastes. This is a place of horsebacked barbarian tribes, giant spice empires shimmering in golden beauty, and untouched, mystical wildlands sprawling into the glow of the moon, Selune.
It is here where an epic adventure will take place, and it is my intent to create a campaign that is evocative and innovative as well as organized and accessible. To aid the adventurers in this game, the campaign wiki clandestine.wiki.com/home (which can be also found through mrwednesday.cjb.net) will be set up to document the various places, people, and events of the world. If you're familiar with wikipedia, this will essentially be the same thing: a hotlinked database of myriad topics and media. Here, you will be able to find everything from pictures of NPCs to statistics of cities.
To start (and this is being stated to Jack, my first signed-on player), I will need to know what character you plan on using. If you're interested in Rian, we need to work out a starting level and rebuild him as a ninja like you wanted. If you want to use Dimitri, we need to establish the same things, however it would be fine if he stayed as a sorcerer (he is a sorcerer, right? If not, I'd recommend it! The new sorcerer feats may be to your liking. I can transcribe them: they allow you to pick an infernal or celestial background and you can gain things like wings and glowing eyes and auras). Either way, both characters will fit quite well into the world, I'm sure. There is an unquestionably oriental feel to The Endless Wastes that recalls a setting similiar to the times of Ghengis Khan. I want to evoke a sort of Princess Mononoke feel- it's very much that kind of place. Lots of spirits and wilderness, but cities and industry are starting to grow. Anyways, let me know which one you want to play, and we'll continue it from there.

Remove ads