• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forum Search

Poff

First Post
Can I search for a topic in the forums?
Or have I missed something?

I.e. if I want to see if somebody already had the same question as me in the rules forum and don’t want to look through all the 650 pages of posts.

Anyone know??

// Poff

DaveStebbins

First Post
The other option is that if your question isn't on the first few pages of the appropriate forum, go ahead and start a thread. If a good discussion has already been done, people will usually either give you polite recaps or a link to the other threads, which works as well as a search. And, even if it's been discussed before, sometiomes when a topic comes up again, discussion touches on new ideas or goes in new directions.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
DaveStebbins said:
The other option...

One more is to take a guess at what the subject of such a thread would probably have been.

For example, if you wanted to know what happens when you Extend a Heat Metal spell, you'd probably call the thread something like:

Extended Heat Metal
Extend Spell and Heat Metal
Heat Metal and Extend Spell
Metamagic question: Extend Spell

So sort the threads by subject, and check under E, H, and M to see if anything looks relevant.

-Hyp.

Remove ads