Four-Color to Fantasy Update!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
FCTF-Modern aka FCTF-Revised is currently in layout and is looking GREAT.

I should be able to post up some sample spreads over the next few days to show off the new product.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
BOOYEAH!! I can't wait to see this bad boy! The original FCTF remains my favorite work on superheroes in d20 (take that MnM!) and the revised version is going to be so much greater!

(It will still be useable in non-d20 Modern, aka D&D, campaigns right?)

Lizard

Explorer
I hate sounding like a loop with an improper exit condition (like anyone today knows what a broken record is), but, when will this be up on RPGnow?

Lizard

Explorer
RangerWickett said:

Got it. It roxxorz.

Eagerly awaiting the real deal...

(I find it interesting that, when D20 first came out, it was assumed that it couldn't do superheroes, and, indeed, the first effort in that area was abysmal. But now, there's at least three excellent -- and totally different -- takes on supers in D20: M&M, 4CTF, and DNW. We have a surfeit of riches.)

Corinthi

First Post
Because I'm crass enough to ask, will there be any sort of discount for those loyal consumers who bought 4CTF the first time around? I'll still pick it up regardless because I loved and ran a game with 4CTF, but my gaming buck is stretched mighty thin of late, especially since I actively support Non D20 /and/ D20 products.

*glances furtively about* Don't lynch me.

Douane

First Post
Corinthi,

I'm not affiliated with ENPublishing in any way, so I can't say anything official, but Hellhound indicated in this post that owners of the "classic" version would receive a discount.

Hope this helps!

Folkert

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Corinthi said:
Because I'm crass enough to ask, will there be any sort of discount for those loyal consumers who bought 4CTF the first time around? I'll still pick it up regardless because I loved and ran a game with 4CTF, but my gaming buck is stretched mighty thin of late, especially since I actively support Non D20 /and/ D20 products.

Yep, those who bought 4CTF in the first edition will get access to a special price coupon. Don't know how much it'll be yet, but there will definitely be a discount. Just make sure your account at RPGNow is set up to be able to receive promotional emails so we can email you the coupon code!

Remove ads