• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fred Thompson

Xath said:
I like it. A few temporal and grammatical anomolies in the text, but nothing serious. Very cool. Though...so much for having a family member who could be considered "decent."
Hey! Your parents on your mom's side are just fine - typical southern gentry!

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
I like it. A few temporal and grammatical anomolies in the text, but nothing serious. Very cool. Though...so much for having a family member who could be considered "decent."
It was largely a cut and paste of your own stuff, so I'm sure there are some temporal anomalies therein (what's that old saying about too many cooks in the kitchen? ;) Too many people mucking around with the same stuff is liable to make anything complicated). That being said, I tried to correct some, as well - you had initially stated that Fred's parents were married in 1857, and that she was born less than a year later...in 1859. I fixed the stuff that stood out, and left some of the other non specific stuff ("increasing violence" as a prelude to the "real" Colfax County War) non specific.

Hey! Your parents on your mom's side are just fine - typical southern gentry!
Precisely. Fred has cousins, uncles, and a potential army of half-siblings that might be entirely decent people. And, of course, as far as she's concerned, Jonas is a great Dad. ;)

Remove ads