• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Friday Night Ravenloft 5e Campaign on Google Hangouts

ghaladen

Explorer
So I've been throwing around the idea of a Ravenloft Campaign using D&D 5e on Google Hangouts, and wanted to see if there was any interest. It would be set in Barovia to start with, using the 3e books as a guide point. I'm looking for maybe 3-4 players to start with, and maybe add more if all goes well.

I won't be using Roll20 or d20pro, I will be using actual miniatures (no grid either). I did a test hangout session and recorded it so you can see what it would look like in action (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfv7h2mo_J0). Also since this is Hangouts on Air, it will be a public show which will be streamed live and saved to my YouTube channel, so best take that into consideration if you don't want your mug shown.

Anyway, please let me know if you are interested.

- Chris (ghaladen)

xynthoros

First Post
I'm interested, but my availability is rather dependent on when the game starts and its duration. I love Ravenloft and I am well versed in 5th edition. Additionally, I am rather curious how you are going to implement Ravenloft's restrictions/effects on magic.

Remove ads