• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

from psychic mind flayer, for his players

Spell

First Post
i quote from the mail that i had:

"Hi, this is to tell you guys that I'm still having trouble with the EnWorld website, and I've given up on trying to figure it out. I'm sorry that this happened, but please understand that this is not my fault. Unfortunately, I will have to put the game to a temporary stop, so I'm sending you guys this email to let you know. As soon as I am able to use the EnWorld site, I will let you know so that we may begin to play again. I would also like to ask you a favor: could you guys please post this on the EnWorld site for the adventure's Talking the Talk forum? That way, the other players could know too. DiamondB, I understand that you are leaving the game, and I would like to apologize for all the time spent making a character and doing all the other details. If you would like to continue, please let me know and we could notify you when we start again. I am very disappointed that this had to occur, but I can find no other way."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads