• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FULL- Dark Comedy Game-Quest For The Lady

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Well Jemal...it would'nt be JOINING another game, but rather REPLACING the Quest f/t Lady for a bit...think of it as a Placeholder game, IF I run it.
Oh, and hurry up and kill my character in the Arena, I've been waiting several days to Die, it seems...Corlon prancing around in Drag...er. He wouldn't have lasted very long against a Black Dragon. Maybe my Bola can 'Trip' the Dragon's wings, which are it's legs/locomotion as a flyer, after all...

Jemal

Adventurer
So when will we know IF you're deciding to start the placeholder game? Will you post about it here, or new thread?

NOW, for a little... !hijack!
And as to the Arena.. I really shouldn't be telling you this, but if you can survive to get ONE more shot of, you'll win.. The dragon (I REALLY don't know WHY I'm telling you this) has 2 hit points left. Just think about it, if you'ld done ANY more damage earlier he'ld be dead right now. Heck, when I saw that last crit, I was like.. 'Sh*t is it dead? *counting damage* whew that was close.'
I'm against Disposable Dragons, so always want them to reap maximum possible carnage.. You may win, though... if you can dodge its ranged attacks long enough to hit it.

EDIT: Damit, I just realized you've got about a 65% chance to pull off your Bola Air-Trip tactic, which would cause it to plummet 80 feet, taking minimum 8 damage.. grrr...

Last edited:

Remove ads