• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Furniture

Eeralai

First Post
We have an entertainment center that we are getting rid of. It's small, but it has a place for a TV, vcr/dvd player, and stereo. It also has to small storage cabinents. The price is helping David lift it in the van to take to your place because I can't do that. If anyone wants it, please let us know, the sooner the better. Sage, if you want it, you can help David put it in the van Friday night, and we can take a drive down to Socorro to deliver it Saturday. Anyone else who wants it can have it as soon as they speak up :)

Last edited:

Tormal

First Post
HEY, HEY! :)

Megen and I would absolutely love that entertainment center! We can pay for it and wouldn't mind paying for it if you want to make some money off of it. But yes, yes we want it ! :) If no body else NEEDS it we will certainly take it. We are movign out on the 14th of August - If you want it out ASAP I can pick it up this saturday! Let me know, anyone else better drop a word in before then if they want to barter :p :)

Eeralai

First Post
Sold!

Great! If you could pick it up Saturday, that would really help because we are making room for the baby. If money exchanging hands would make you feel good, you can pay us 10 bucks for it, but really, I just want it out and to someone who can really use it.

Last edited:

Tormal

First Post
Awesome.

Ok, we have 2 vehicles capable of tansporting furniture. I can measure it on Friday when we play, but do you think it would fit in a small pickup with a camper shell on it or should I use my dad's work truck which is much bigger?
Certainly, I would like to give you SOMETHING for it - it would make me feel better. Anyway, we'll talk about it on friday - assuming we're playing? :)

Eeralai

First Post
Tormal said:
Awesome.

but do you think it would fit in a small pickup with a camper shell on it or should I use my dad's work truck which is much bigger?
Anyway, we'll talk about it on friday - assuming we're playing? :)

I'm pretty sure it would fit in the small truck because I think it fits in our mini-van. And I believe the plan is to play this Friday.

Last edited:

Remove ads