Fuzzy Knights: The Return!

mossfoot

First Post
Not sure if this is the right forum (looked for any Order of the Stick threads to know I was in the right place, but couldn't find any)

Fuzzy Knights is back, baby!

weareback.jpg

After a long delay brought on by a variety of factors I shall not go into here (but perhaps on an upcoming episode of Jerry Springer) Fuzzy Knights has been going through a long set of reruns. One of the main reasons for this was to update the strips and convert them to the new four-panel-per-page format to save on file size/bandwidth use issues.

Now that we're caught up, that can mean only one thing - New Strips! Woo hoo!

Mossfoot, Violet, Target and Ben are back continuing the last storyline where they left off.

Of course, all the old strips are still available in the archives if you want to catch up or get someone else hooked on all the Fuzzy action. The website also includes free downloads such as wallpapers, a christmas book for children, Mossfoot's campaign guide for his RPG world of Gassenti, and the free Lite edition of the Fuzzy Knight Roleplaying game.

http://www.fuzzyknights.com

Hope to see you there! :)

mossfoot

First Post
Good grief, I get Fuzzy Knights up and running again and now Origins comes along and gets my webmaster sucked into an altnerate dimension until next week :p Yeesh!

Oh well, back up and running on Tuesday ;)

mossfoot

First Post
Okay, there we go. Now that the GenCon (or whatever it was... I'm all the way across the pond, I can't keep track of what convention is when) is over, my webmistress should be able to keep FK on a steady Tuesday/Thursday schedual :)

Remove ads