• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GAME OF THRONES #1:Valar Dohaeris ACT 30 Chapter 3-2013

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Valar Dohaeris

Jon meets the King-Beyond-the-Wall while his Night Watch Brothers flee south towards the Wall. In King's Landing, Tyrion wants a reward, Cersei arranges a dinner party, and Littlefinger offers to help Sansa. Across the Narrow Sea, Dany starts her journey west while in the Riverlands, Arya meets a band of outlaws.

--Protector to the Mother of the Dragons: "They have grown"

--Mother of the Dragons: "They have not grown enough!"

382848.jpg

Last edited:

NewJeffCT

First Post
Valar Dohaeris

Jon meets the King-Beyond-the-Wall while his Night Watch Brothers flee south towards the Wall. In King's Landing, Tyrion wants a reward, Cersei arranges a dinner party, and Littlefinger offers to help Sansa. Across the Narrow Sea, Dany starts her journey west while in the Riverlands, Arya meets a band of outlaws.

--Protector to the Mother of the Dragons: "They have grown"

--Mother of the Dragons: "They have not grown enough!"

View attachment 56949

I've read Storm of Swords 3 times now. I thought it was a good start to Season 3. I think it wasn't quite clear in the beginning who won or lost the Battle of the Fist, though. Nice to see the return of Ser Barristan. I really hope we get Jorah's line from the book, "Rhaegar vote valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably - and Rhaegar died."

Remove ads