[Gamers Wanted] Looking to build a group in the Mt. Vernon, Mt. Pleasant, Winnsboro TX area.

Hannerdyn

Explorer
[FONT=&quot]We're starting a small table-top RPG group here in Mount Vernon. We have a handful of interested folks already, and are looking to add more.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Right now we will have one table. I will be running our first campaign shortly and am open to many genres and styles. Meetings are on Thursday evenings and starting times are still up in the air. If you're interested in getting in on the ground floor of some high nerdary in our little burg, now is the time![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm open to several systems, am familiar with several but most of my experience is with D&D. I have a home brew world that is pretty swanky, but I'm open to published worlds, various styles, etc. I really want to create something the group enjoys.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All are welcome. There is also a vibrant group of table top players meeting at the same time, so there's always something happening. We are freaked-out spouse and kid-friendly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are eager to meet you! Drop me a line via DM and let's talk.[/FONT]

OrthodoxSwine

First Post
[FONT=&quot]We're starting a small table-top RPG group here in Mount Vernon. We have a handful of interested folks already, and are looking to add more.

Right now we will have one table. I will be running our first campaign shortly and am open to many genres and styles. Meetings are on Thursday evenings and starting times are still up in the air. If you're interested in getting in on the ground floor of some high nerdary in our little burg, now is the time!

I'm open to several systems, am familiar with several but most of my experience is with D&D. I have a home brew world that is pretty swanky, but I'm open to published worlds, various styles, etc. I really want to create something the group enjoys.

All are welcome. There is also a vibrant group of table top players meeting at the same time, so there's always something happening. We are freaked-out spouse and kid-friendly.

We are eager to meet you! Drop me a line via DM and let's talk.[/FONT]
Been awhile since you posted but you still looking for players in mt. Vernon?

Remove ads