• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming: December & January

BSF

Explorer
OK, I am pushing a 4th session in this month because I want to get out of Delve and Greerson. Well, that isn't 100% correct. I want to get the group back together so we are no longer split up.

A couple of points to note.
Ceru will be unavailable. That's cool. If anyone else won't be there, please speak up. Especially if you feel very strongly about what the SOL are doing next.
As we wrap up the party division, I will be closing down the thread on the Adventures in Delve and Greerson. Chronologically, there won't be anything happening in that thread after this Friday. If anybody wants to jump onto the extra experience bandwagon over there, get something posted. I know some of you have a little storytelling you would like to post. But you might run out of time between now and then. I'll tell you what, if you have a specific story you want to tell, post in the thread before Friday with your _intent_ to storytell. Give us a (very) brief summation of what the story will be. When you fill in that placemarker, I will still give you the bonus exp for that thread.

What is the best "off night" in February for the group? Let's get the discussion rolling now.

Kultar

First Post
Hrm...I know that next Friday I am schedualed to work but I am fairly sure that I can get out of that one. Feb. 18-21 my family will be out of town. So Friday is shot for us.

Remove ads