Glendale, AZ group seeking new players

wotmaniac

First Post
Established group looking for "new blood" for our 3.5 group. Currently me + 3-5; looking to add 1-2 more. We currently have 2 homebrew games going, with me and one other trading DM duties.

We play on a rotating schedule, Saturday evenings. We generally start between 4-6 pm, and usually go until about 2 am.

We play at my house, around 47th ave and olive.

If you're interested, just PM me.

Thanks.

Arkhandus

First Post
Dang. I'd be up for it, but I don't have my own auto so I can't be out at 2 a.m. Plus, 47th and Olive is at least a 2-3 hour trip for me by bus/foot now that I'm near Happy Valley (would have to transfer busses a few times).

And I'm in a nightly Saturday online campaign, so I'd have to drop out of that in order to participate. :( Sorry.

wotmaniac

First Post
yeah, that's a little far. even the guy that comes in from surprise would not be able to swing all the way out there.

thanks for the hit anyways.

slakr73

First Post
Still looking? I'm in Tempe and kind of a noob I guess since I haven't PnP gamed in over 10 years. I'm willing to learn and am boning up on the rules to play pbp as well.

cheers

Last edited:

wotmaniac

First Post
wow -- I should really check this more often.

@ slakr73:
If you don't mind coming all the way out to Glendale every saturday, then you're more than welcome (the more, the merrier).

personally, if I were out in Tempe, I'd be checking out Gamer's Inn in Mesa.

Remove ads