Group Wanted Chat (or better option) D&D roleplaying

AtrophyAngel

First Post
Just looking for dedicated gamers who would like to start a great game with me. Hope to have regular play sessions and lots of good times to be had by all.

Lokishadow

First Post
Ummm...

Chat I could do. Have Skype and MSN Messenger. Now, If I could get Whiteboard past my Firewall....

Truth be told, I'll play anything, but I prefer either d20 or OWoD. Available Saturday Afternoon until about 6 am Sunday.

I would prefer a table-top session, but internet works too.

We might look into Skype...it's VoIP works pretty good.

Email me: thaddeus_wyckoff@yahoo.com

Forgotten DM

First Post
I am interested in a "chat" and play idea.

We may be able to accomidate this idea with a forum in our website (look below)

This is a great idea Chat and Play D&D!!

ChristianW

First Post
I'm interested in online play, too. I

have Skype with a webcam up and running, so I'm all set for voice and video. Heck, I even upgraded my broadband connection to ensure better uploads for quality. I've experimented with Screen Monkey from NBOS and I think it'd work great for handling the battle map.

I've thought about running a few practice battles jsut to get the hang of it on weeknights. I'm in Los Angeles, which is PST.

Baron_Landau

First Post
Hm, looks interesting. I have Skype, but currently no mic/headset since I just moved to the East Coast. New to the PbP scene and not too experienced with DnD in general, although I'd like to give it a shot.

Treebore

First Post
It looks like my Monday and Thursday night slots (8 to 11 PM EST, 6 to 9 PM PST) are coming open. I'm willing to play anything, I only limit what I am willing to DM. So I'll keep an eye on this as well, especially if ChristianW doesn't get anything going with his Skype/video cam game.

Remove ads