• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Half Drow Half Elf

Herzog

Adventurer

Elf Witch

First Post
There's a book by dog soul publishers called Races of Consequence that has stats for combinations of all standard PHB races (including the Half-half-orc/Halfling) purchasable online: Races of Consequence - Dog Soul Publishing | Louis Porter, Jr. Design, Inc.

I have heard of this. But from what I understand it is badly edited it has paragraphs in the wrong place and pictures cover up the text. I am hesitant to buy a shoddy produced product even if it is not that expensive.

Elf Witch

First Post
Well, in general Drow is K.O.S. so going to jail is generally more generous. :p

I guess it depends on the setting. In my world this is not the case there are to many good drow in the world. Just like kobolds are player class in my game and are not all treacherous little weasels.

As a matter of fact in my world you can't just look at most creature and go evil. Not even red dragons. I play that all sentience creatures have a choice of alignment. So sometimes you meet a good red dragon and an evil silver dragon.

Somnus Hesper

First Post
Penumbral Elves
Your charisma or intelligence score is increased by 1
Mixed training: choose four from: Shortsword, rapier, longsword, Hand crossbow, shortbow, and longbow, you have proficiency in these weapons
Mixed blood: Your darkvision has a radius of 90 ft
Elven Magic: You know one wizard cantrip, at third level you can cast faerie Fire once a day
Extra language: You can speak, read, and write undercommon.
-
Komorebi Elves
Your charisma or wisdom score increases by one
Your darkvision has a radius of 90 ft
Mixed training: choose four from: Shortsword, rapier, longsword, Hand crossbow, shortbow, and longbow, you have proficiency in these weapons
You know the dancing lights cantrip. When you reach third level, you can cast the Faerie Fire spell once per day. Charisma is your spellcasting modifier for these spells.
Shadowed Mask: You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, other natural phenomena, or dim light.
-
How do these sound?

Remove ads