• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Comic Book Day! [sept. 25th]

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Yes, it is that day of the year again, we we celebrate comic books or graphic novels if you are not confortable with the words comic book.

So wht are you reading? Anything good and original to recommand? I must say I'm tired of DC and Marvel (but curious about their new Guardian of the Galaxy and Thanos line) and want something refreshing. I'm open to more mature mangas (by that I mean complex stories and characters, not pr0n).

Mallus

Legend
How would you discribe it?
It's a simultaneously sweet and vulgar (and more than slightly surreal) science fiction fairy tale about two soldiers from opposite sides of space war who fall in love, have a baby, and then flee across the universe.

It kinda reminds me of Moonshadow (the Marvel/Epic limited series J.M. DeMatteis did back in 1980s).

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
By surreal, do you mean pseudo-spiritual/mystical because the author is incapable of explaining what happened in his story/doesn't know how to end it?

Remove ads