• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy New Years!

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Happy New Year. I'm still kicking. Actually just pulled out the component list today for honest-to-goodness go-round. Look for a new posting sometime next week.

We hope.

Wyvern

Explorer
I'm back now. Unfortunately I had very limited computer access over the break, so I wasn't able to do any revisions to my chapters, or to read and critique the components list. However, I did have a number of ideas for the chapter on campaign design, which I jotted down. Since nobody else has volunteered to write that chapter, I'd like to give it a shot. I'll be doing it piecemeal though, writing things down as they come to me, and it'll probably be 2-3 months before I'm all finished. I should have something substantial to post by the end of the month, so you can see where I'm going with it and can offer suggestions.

Wyvern

P.S. Glad to see that the personal icons are finally working again! I wonder what the problem was.

Last edited:

Remove ads