[Harqual] Cities of the Strandlands

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Eventually, my Crow God pbp game is going to enter one of the various cities of The Strandlands, so I'm going to need maps for each city. I'm going to use an online map generator I discovered some time ago to build these maps. (They may get turned in CC2 maps at some point, but, for now, I'm not going to worry about it.

Needless to say, to my Crow God players, this thread will likely contain spoilers for the game.

Now, I'm going to do these maps one at a time, alphabetically.
  • Belporte
  • Blackwater
  • Helt
  • Ironsoul (large town)
  • Oxshore
  • Sandbreak
Ironsoul is the traditional capital of The Strandlands, so it needs to get done as well.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BELPORTE
Population:

Market Ward
Still to be written.

The Fortress
Still to be written.

The Dockyards
Still to be written.

Church Ward
Still to be written.

Endtown
Endtown is the poorest part of Belporte. It is here that the lowborn (and foreigners) are forced to get by without access to the deep water wells of the Market Ward or magical water fountains of the Church Ward. Most of the locals are forced to either try to convert seawater into drinking water or wait for it to rain.

The city's only major road passes through Endtown to the western parts of the Strandlands. The Road, as it is simply called, is the lifeblood of those living in Endtown, as most cheaper goods arrive in Belporte on the occasional caravan. The people of Endtown can rarely pay for expensive goods that arrive at The Dockyards.

More to be written...

Belport.jpg

Remove ads