• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have you recently reported a thread?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Piratecat said:
Argh. It's clearly a Community Supporter problem; I'll ask Russ to add rights to more folks than just members.

Has this been fixed? I tried to do my community duty today to report spam but I got the “you don't have jack permissions” error...

I have the feeling this is my account though… It goes right in line with me not being able to change my avatar or read the various articles. :p

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Crothian said:
It works fine for me now, And I was never able to do it before :D
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! runs in fright from Crothian's new avatar

Okay... It's another one of them things I just can't do... I love this haze the new guy stuff, its real cute in all. ;) :lol:

Crothian

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! runs in fright from Crothian's new avatar

Isn't it great!! It was done for me by Sialia :cool:

Okay... It's another one of them things I just can't do... I love this haze the new guy stuff, its real cute in all. ;) :lol:

This is just the light hazing, the real stuff comes at summer camp...I mean Gen Con!! :D

Remove ads