• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey, kinda quiet! Anyone home!?

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Hello? Hello?

Am I on my own here? The supreme power? Ruler of all I survey?

Mwa ha ha... The Cosmonomicon is mine, all mine!

I shall use it to... TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! No one can stop me! I possess the ultimate power in the Cosmos!

Stand by for annihilation!

BlackJaw

First Post
I am he that controls the cosmos for I posses the key! (IE: I have the FTP codes for the website I'm in charge)

anway, are we all dead or what?

Hmmm should I mention that I've been considering buying a Domain Name a making a full real website for this projet instead of a hosted thing (I'd keep the message board with Enworld though)

Comments?

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
BlackJaw said:
anway, are we all dead or what?
Nope. Not dead. I was kinda waiting for some more comments to this thread. But I will be posting more component descriptions when I get a chance.
Hmmm should I mention that I've been considering buying a Domain Name a making a full real website for this projet instead of a hosted thing (I'd keep the message board with Enworld though)

Comments?
Well, I dunno. Is there really enough activity to warrant our own website? I mean, if you want to spend the money, knock yourself out, but I don't think we need it.

Wyvern

Explorer
Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've had a lot of distractions lately, but I'm trying to get back on track. Obviously I didn't live up to my stated goal of posting a rough draft of Chapter 7 by the end of January. I did get some work done on it, though, and I'm hoping to get a lot more done this week. The main thing that's been holding me up are the sample vehicles for the archetypal campaign settings, which I can't do until I've finished reading through the components list. I read most of it last weekend and I expect to finish tonight or tomorrow.

Wyvern

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Wyvern said:
The main thing that's been holding me up are the sample vehicles for the archetypal campaign settings, which I can't do until I've finished reading through the components list.
Dude! Sorry!

I'll pick up the pace on those, I promise. It's actually a pretty speedy process once I sit down and do some work. It's just finding the time to sit down and do some work. Sigh.

Wyvern

Explorer
barsoomcore said:
Dude! Sorry!

I'll pick up the pace on those, I promise. It's actually a pretty speedy process once I sit down and do some work. It's just finding the time to sit down and do some work. Sigh.
Hey, it's not your fault. :) I was referring to the original component list by BlackJaw. It's just that it was so long, and I didn't want to start on it until I had time to get through a good chunk of it in one sitting. Anyhow, I actually finished reading it several weeks ago and started work on my sample vessels, but it gave me a headache so I put the whole project on the back burner for a couple of weeks. Between the changes you're making and the feedback I've written up, there's probably not much point in going any further on my vehicle designs until the second draft is done. However, I'll try to polish up the rest of Chapter 7, and the revisions to Chapters 5 and 6, so you guys can take a look at them.

Wyvern

Remove ads