Horizon Rising backers...

Vinicius_Zoio

Explorer
Hail, good people of EnWorld!

I've been following the news on Horizon Rising, L.F. OSR's latest Kickstarter project. Unfortunately, I've only became aware of the book after the Kickstarter ended, and pre-ordering from backerkit did not allow me to read the "backer only" updates on the project's page.
Are there any backers of Horizon Rising out here in EnWorld that could help me shed some light on the project's status? It was supposed to be finished in July, but I'm guessing its running late. The authors have posted an update today, but alas, I'm still in the dark about it XP (can't read it :p).

Is there anyone around here who could share how the project is faring so far?

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Is there anyone around here who could share how the project is faring so far?
According to the latest update email, there was some sort of pledge manager issue that's been corrected.
A production issue has caused another delay. But the fix has given them more space in the book, allowing them to re-insert some content that had previously been edited out for space.
Their current projection is that digital fulfillment starts at end of December, as backers complete their pledge manager surveys. Physical fulfillment happens end of January through February.

Vinicius_Zoio

Explorer
According to the latest update email, there was some sort of pledge manager issue that's been corrected.
A production issue has caused another delay. But the fix has given them more space in the book, allowing them to re-insert some content that had previously been edited out for space.
Their current projection is that digital fulfillment starts at end of December, as backers complete their pledge manager surveys. Physical fulfillment happens end of January through February.

Ahhhh, that's good to know. Hopefully, by december/january, they'll have completed the digital orders and I can begin planning my campaigns! :)

Thank you for the info, my friend! o/

Vinicius_Zoio

Explorer

And it's been quite a while... XD

Has this been released yet? :D

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
And it's been quite a while... XD

Has this been released yet? :D
Unfortunately, no. The last update was May 19, where he stated in part: "PDF files will be uploaded as soon as orders have been charged and shipping has begun - things should move pretty quickly after that!" But Backerkit hasn't actually locked yet, and no word what the hold up is.

Vinicius_Zoio

Explorer
Unfortunately, no. The last update was May 19, where he stated in part: "PDF files will be uploaded as soon as orders have been charged and shipping has begun - things should move pretty quickly after that!" But Backerkit hasn't actually locked yet, and no word what the hold up is.

Sigh, a classic! XD

Let's hope the project does come through! oO

Remove ads