How do you search the reviews here?

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I wrote several reviews here back in the day and I assume that they're still archived somewhere, but if there is some way to search for reviews, it isn't immediately apparent. So... uh... how do you search for reviews?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, the site got hacked in December 2012 and pretty much destroyed. I recovered what I could after a Kickstarter campaign to rebuild the site, and reviews (if I could recover them) are stored in the fan reviews forum as threads and posts. So you can search that forum for stuff. But I've not been able to take them all and organize them into any kind of separate database or anything. I don't know of any way to do that.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Well, the site got hacked in December 2012 and pretty much destroyed. I recovered what I could after a Kickstarter campaign to rebuild the site, and reviews (if I could recover them) are stored in the fan reviews forum as threads and posts. So you can search that forum for stuff. But I've not been able to take them all and organize them into any kind of separate database or anything. I don't know of any way to do that.

Thank you for the direction. I somehow wasn't aware of the December 2012 hacking. Sorry to hear about that, but glad you got it mostly sorted out.

Remove ads