• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need a person who pledged the "Play by Poster" tier to test something

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Gah! I wish you'd said that before I submitted an error report to the developer just two minutes ago....

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So, to clarify - you have an edit link on other peoples' posts, but you don't have the close/open/etc. thread dropdown menu?

Thanee

First Post
Gah! I wish you'd said that before I submitted an error report to the developer just two minutes ago....

Sorry! I only noticed that moments before I posted it here. :)

And yeah, I got the edit on every post (also from other people than me), but I do not have any dropdowns other than the usual (thread tools (subscriptions and such), search thread, display).

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
No, just the linked # of the post there.

There is no difference to posts in other threads (only the aforementioned edit post link).

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK! I'm coming out the other side of some kind of gastric virus/food poisoning/alien probing, so apologies for the delay in replying. I was barely able to move!

Anyhow, I think I've figured it out. You edit the first post (your own post) in the thread. Then you "Go Advanced". On that page, there are the mod options to open/close the thread. It just worked for me with a test account, so if someone else could just confirm the same, I can announce this reward as done!

Thanee

First Post
Get better, Morrus! :)

And yeah, it works that way... just looked it up. A bit strange to hide everything there, but once you know how to find it... :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads