[IC] Turmoil in Ghelspad (Scarred Lands)

Hammerhead

Explorer
Lydia cursed as the arrows began to fly, and her eyes quickly surveyed her verminous opponents. Lydia quickly ducks beneath her cover, shouting in heavily accented dwarvish "Can we drive them out of their cover?"

Now huddled beneath her cover, Lydia casts a protective conjuration of Mage Armor over herself, a softly glowing white aura surrounding her for a split second before disappearing.

Torillan

First Post
Sorry

Hey guys:
You probably guessed this by now, but I'm going to have to drop the game for a while. As a nursing student, I've gained a recent opportunity to increase my skills AND get paid, so my time is limited now. It's just too much between work, school, and taking care of my two kids during the day. This was a sudden boon, and I did not anticipate it when I started this game.

I apologize for this, but I see that some of you are in other games as well, so hopefully you'll have fun with those. I feel bad about it because several of the games I've been in have folded as well, and I wanted to avoid it. But an opportunity like this comes only once in a while.

I appreciate your joining, and I thought that the characters were great, with lots of roleplay potential. I'll keep hold your ENWorld login names, so I could find you if and when I can start up again.

Good gaming.
Andrew

ferretguy

First Post
well understand there...too bad but thanks for getting back instead of disappearing...good luck in nursing school....(do me a favor and go easy on us Physical therapists when u get out...we're there to help not hinder!)

Remove ads