• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Icons/Crests of each faction

lockyreid1

First Post
Hey all.
I have a map of the WotBS world on my wall. And I'd like to get some tokens or icons so I can show where each of the armies are and how the conflict is looking on a grand scale.

Has anyone made up any icons/crests of each of the factions of the world that I can take a look at?

Thanks

Tormyr

Hero
Thanks for the chuckle, [MENTION=63]RangerWickett[/MENTION]. The number of times we come up with, "Oh yeah, that would be a good idea...".

These are just my thoughts, so take them with a grain of salt.

Ragesia - should be a torch on a red background (whatever is Ragesian red for you). Each army could have their own symbol.

Seaquen - should something to do with magic, a lighthouse, or the coast, but not a spellbook as they are more inclusive (as opposed to Gabal who only trained wizards).

Dassen - should be a stylized mountain (or a griffon). Its flag should be 7 of those mountains around a griffon.

The monastery of the two winds - would be a Yin/Yang symbol as gusts of wind.

Sindaire - would be a bear.

Ostalin - has recently gone through a lot of change with the new Khagan, so it could be whatever you want, but they are allied with -REDACTED- so might just be within the icon/token for -REDACTED-.

Shahalesti - some sort of shining light. Whatever most effectively communicates that while being full of itself. Maybe a shining sword.

Seaquen

Timeline2.jpg

Remove ads